MPI & DOL 2000 Series
Glossy and Matte, polymeric calendered self-adhesive vinyl.
Avery Dennison® MPI 2000 Series is a family of polymeric self-adhesive vinyl films recommended for a wide range of applications on flat and slightly curved substrates.
They are suitable for use on a variety of super wide format inkjet printers using solvent, eco/mild solvent, UV-curing, and latex inks.
- Excellent printability and handling on select printers
- Excellent durability and outdoor performance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Easy and clean removal
- ICS Performance Guarantee
- Durability up to 7 years (Unprinted)
Polymeric plasticized, premium calendered laminating films.
Avery Dennison® DOL 2000 Series films are polymeric plasticized, premium calendered laminating films. Available in gloss, matte and lustre finishes, DOL 2000 Series films have been specifically designed as a protective overlaminate for digitally printed images.
- Adds attractive uniform finish to a print
- Protects against UV radiation and abrasion
- Especially designed for inkjet printed images
- Durability up to 4 years